Mixed Media Crafting by Kaz Brown

Sunday 17 February 2013

And the winner is........

drum roll.......
 
after doing a random number generator with all the names from facebook, then all the names from here.....I have a winner of the Cuttlebug, die and texture folders.
 
 
and the winner is......
 
 
Well done Rosalee, if you can email me your details I'll get your prize off to you this week.
 
Thank you everyone for entering, I will be having another giveaway real soon so stay tuned, there are stamps galore to go as well as crackle glaze, utee, Tim Holtz stuff and loads more.
 
Thanks for following me too. Hope you have a lovely rest of the weekend!!
 
Kaz :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! That is just the most fabulous news ever. You have just made my day Kaz. THANKS YOU SO MUCH. Of to email you.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find your email address. My email is realcanadiangurl@gmail.com.
      Hugs, Rosalee

      Delete