Mixed Media Crafting by Kaz Brown

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hi bloggers, not getting much time to create at the moment due to sick kiddies, but wanted to show you my possibly finished second page in my altered book.
Paris is the theme on this one, just love Paris I do- going to Disneyland Paris with the kids in June which will obviously have to include at least one whole day in Paris and maybe a night cruise too, we'll see how tired we are at night!!
Anyway, this is page two.....
 
I've used acetate, paperartsy image from a postcard thing, stencils, paint, ink, gold leaf, distress inks, rub ons, stamps.....stamps are from Tim Holtz, and I was going to write other names there but I think they were all Tim Holtz stamps I used!
I'm hoping to sign up for a journal class Kate Crane is part of and it looks fab, 21 different teachers, imagine the talent!! click HERE to check that out!
 
this is a close up of both pages....
 
 
Oh I used alcohol inks too, on the acetate, then spilled the alcohol mixative into the middle to give it that "window" to see the french book page. I bought Graham Masterton's book, The Manitou from Amazon, and when it came it was in French! So I kept it for things like this. Can you imagine a french person doing the same? A page from The Exorcist in english......lol
Hope everyone is well and good, happy crafting!
 
Kaz :)
 


 
 

4 comments:

  1. lurvely pages Kaz. I had a good look at the closeups to get all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Your Pages are fabulous, i love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...love the colors on these pages! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete