Mixed Media Crafting by Kaz Brown

Sunday 10 February 2013

THE SUNDAY STAMPERS

 
 
 
This is my first entry for The Sunday Stampers over on Hels' blog, and the theme is "Endless Love"
 
So I made a card, what's more romantic than Paris? Love and Paris just go together perfectly. I've used stamps from TJ Designs and Stampington and also used my jumbo rollagraph for the background, just love playing with that!
 
 
Hope you are all well on this cold, snowy Sunday (in Scotland anyway) and if you haven't seen already, check out my giveway on the post below for a Cuttlebug machine!!!
 
Kaz :)
 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kaz, perfect card for valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background & the colours are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, love how you did that rollagraph background and your distressing is wonderful. I agree, what could be more romantic than Paris.......... Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I said so on FB but... LOVE LOVE LOVE this card... tis stunning... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very romantic ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet and romantic. You will have to tell me more about the jumbo rollagraph. Not sure I know about it since I have been out of it for a good while.

    ReplyDelete